Hillcrest Title VI Notice

Hillcrest operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Hillcrest. You may download the Hillcrest Title VI Complaint Form here.
For more information on Hillcrest civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact (909) 392-4372, or visit our administrative office at 2705 Mountain View Drive, La Verne, CA 91750.
For more information, visit www.livingathillcrest.org.
You may file a complaint with the Federal Transit Administration directly with the Office of Civil Rights:
Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR,
1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
If information is needed in another language, contact (909) 392-4372.
(Click here for the Language Assistance Plan)
Title VI Complaint Procedures

Any person who believes she or he has been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by Hillcrest may file a Title VI complaint by completing and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form. Hillcrest investigates complaints received no more than 180 days after the alleged incident. Hillcrest will only process complaints that are complete. Within 10 business days of receiving the complaint, Hillcrest will review it to determine if our office has jurisdiction. The complainant will receive an acknowledgement letter informing her/him whether the complaint will be investigated by our office. Hillcrest has 30 days to investigate the complaint. The complainant will be notified in writing of the cause to any planned extension to the 30-day rule. If more information is needed to resolve the case, Hillcrest may contact the complainant. The complainant has 10 business days from the date of the letter to send requested information to the investigator assigned to the case. If the investigator is not contacted by the complainant or does not receive the additional information within 10 business days Hillcrest can administratively close the case.
A case can be administratively closed also if the complainant no longer wishes to pursue their case. After the investigator reviews the complaint, she/he will issue one of two letters to the complainant: a closure letter or a letter of finding (LOF). A closure letter summarizes the allegations and states that there was not a Title VI violation and that the case will be closed. An LOF summarizes the allegations and the interviews regarding the alleged incident, and explains whether any disciplinary action, additional training of the staff member, or other action will occur. If the complainant wishes to appeal the decision, she/he has 10 business days after the date of the letter or the LOF to do so. A person may also file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration, at:
FTA Office of Civil Rights,
1200 New Jersey Avenue SE,
Washington, DC 20590.

Notificar al público de los derechos bajo el título VI de Hillcrest


Hillcrest opera sus programas y servicios sin respecto a raza, color y origen nacional con arreglo al título VI de la Civil Ley de derechos. Cualquier persona que cree que él o ella ha sido agraviado porcualquier práctica discriminatoria ilegal bajo el título VI puede presentar una queja con Hillcrest. Tambien puede bajar la forma para una queja aqui.


Para obtener más información sobre el programa derechos civiles capaz de industrias y el procedimientos para presentar una queja, llame al (909) 392-4372, o visite nuestra oficina administrativa en 2705 Mountain View Drive, La Verne, CA 91750.


Para más información información, visite www.livingathillcrest.org.


Un demandante puede presentar una queja directamente con el Federal Transit Administration por archivar una queja con la Office of Civil Rights:

Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR,
1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590


Si se necesita información en otro idioma, contacte al (909) 392-4372.