Hillcrest is working tirelessly to protect our residents and associates from exposure to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to follow the CDC, state and federal protocols until
this crisis has passed.
What is The COVID-19 Relief Fund?
This fund is helping with the unexpected costs associated with mitigating exposure of our residents and associates to COVID-19
- Investment in PPE for all nursing staff
- Extra environmental services for disinfection of high touch areas
- Protective Modifications at Woods
- Enhanced internal activity programs to help with isolation
- Dining Services modifications
- Additional support and training for front line staff
Hillcrest is at the front line of protecting our residents and in spite of a downward economy and budget reductions, we will continue to provide the high standard of service, care,
and programming that defines Hillcrest.