Privacy Statement for Brethren Hillcrest Homes (BHH) Website
How does BHH protect your privacy?
An individual’s right to privacy as established under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 is respected by BHH and protected. BHH does not allow the publication of information that may identify individuals, or might potentially identify them. Statistical data about the use and management of BHH facilities are made available on the BHH website in the interest of the public.
Links to external (a non-BHH site) are sometimes included in web pages for the convenience of site users, but BHH does not have any responsibility for the privacy practices of third party sites linked to the BHH site.
Is information collected about your site visit?
Visitor logs are used on the BHH Internet site for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify or collect personal information about users.
What does BHH do with personal information provided in feedback?
Email addresses provided to this site will only be used to respond to enquiries and will not be added to mailing lists, or disclosed to any other party without the user’s consent, unless required to do so by law. Personal information will be kept in safe custody, sufficient to prevent unauthorised access, and will be properly handled to ensure its safety, integrity and confidentiality.
Circumstances in which BHH may be required to disclose this information to a law enforcement agency include:
* Unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on the BHH site
* Unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published on the BHH site.
* Attempts to intercept messages of other users of the BHH site.
* Communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed.
* Attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server.
* Breach the laws of the State of California or the United States of America.