Campus Tour & Map
Leadership & Financial Information
News & Events
Here’s a helpful list of resources.
Social Security Administration
– Quick access to all things related to social security.
– trusted voice for aging in America
– The state’s leading advocate for quality, not for profit senior living and care.
– Interest group and advocate for older adults
– A guide for life’s transitions
Inter Valley Health Plan
– Health and prescription library
Where You Live Matters
– Research-based, thought provoking resources to guide you from the American Senior Housing Association
Care to Plan
– This tool can help you find support if you are a caregiver for someone with memory loss.
– Leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support, and research.
Mesothelioma + Asbestos Awareness Center
: Leading resource and advocacy center for helping mesothelioma patients and educating the public on preventing asbestos exposure.
Seniors Against Investment Fraud
– Educates Californians over the age of 50 about financial and investment fraud, common scams, and unscrupulous sales practices.
– A Trailblazing retirement model for the generation of women just now leaving the workforce, Helen Dennis and Bernice Bratter
California Department of Aging
– Administers programs that serve older adults, adults with disabilities, family care givers, and residents in long-term care facilities throughout the state.
University of La Verne
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
San Dimas Community Hospital
Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare
La Verne Church of the Brethren
La Verne Community Center
– La Verne’s Senior Center with classes, programs, and services of many sorts.
La Verne Chamber of Commerce
– Businesses working together to make La Verne a better place to live.
City of La Verne
– All things La Verne, including demographic information, the city’s history, services, etc.
Strategic Plan for An Aging California Population
Download Resource ▸
California’s State Plan for Alzheimer’s Disease
Download Resource ▸
Have a specific question for us?